Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: silver B&W prints from digital
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:41:11 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

"Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG> wrote:

> Man, who would have thought!!  This seems great,  anyone know if this is available any where in NYC?
>
> Chris Saganich

> Doug Herr wrote:
>
>> San Miguel Photo Lab is now offering B&W fiber prints from digital files:
>>
>> http://www.bestlab.com/sanmig14.html

I'm excited by the possibilities - needless to say I'll take advantage of their free 8x10 offer - and since they'll have FTP upload capability soon, location isn't as important as it once was.  This is the first I've heard of this technology so I have no idea if there are other labs that can do this.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: silver B&W prints from digital)