Subject: Re: [Leica] My precious is back.....
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:46:33 -0800

At 05:17 PM 1/9/2004 +0800, Henry Ting wrote:
>I cannot find your earlier postings. What was wrong with the 'lux in the
>first place ?

The CFO accidentally "dragged and dropped" the camera from the minivan and
the lens had a meeting with the pavement. The M7 RF went out of alignment
(now I know what it looks like :-) ) and the lens got a slight dent on the
front ring. The lenshade was shattered (*shudder*) I sent both to Leica,
and the camera came back after 2 weeks (after I told them not to wait for
the MP style RF fix since it was backordered), and the lens took about 2
1/2 months altogether.

use richard@imagecraft.com)