Subject: [Leica] Last film on earth
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Wed Feb 23 16:54:38 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:35:13 -0800, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
wrote:
> What is it with all you guys on Tri X!
>
> You guys are shooting the IDEA of Tri x.
>
> I doubt there's a teensy weensy bit of real Tri X DNA left in this newest
> of
> the new tri x's.
> The box doesn't make me feel very nostalgic.
> And packaging lets face it is everything.
>
> They should rename it Nine X.
>
> Nine lives like a cat X.
>
> Reincar nine x.

I really don't claim to not be stupid... but I don't understand this
part of your post at all.

I really like Neopan 1600 and would be sad to see it go.

Dave

Replies: Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: Last film on earth)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Last film on earth)