Subject: [Leica] PMA and Leica
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Wed Feb 23 19:08:48 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:38:51 -0500, Don Dory <dorysrus@mindspring.com> wrote:

> The folks at the Olympus booth were pretty defensive about their
> cameras.  Hmmm, maybe sales aren't too brisk.  Walking around the show,
> there were a lot of D70's and 20D's over the shoulder of attendee's.  I
> only saw one Olympus DSLR. The new F2 lenses are about the same size of
> the equivalent 2.8 versions brand N and C sell.

My imagination can answer this one:

Guy 1: "So, what the hell were you guys thinking with that m:robe thing"

Booth Babe: "Look, we're in the camera dept. OK? Give us a break."

Guy 2: "Hey, whats up with that m:robe thing? I mean, were you guys high?"

Booth Babe: "NEXT!"

Guy 3: "the m:robe what...."

[whack!]

Booth Babe: "I'm taking a break, watch the booth"

Dave