Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Mar 31 13:27:38 2006

On 31/03/2006, at 22:20, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> Luis:
>
> If here, in this country, we had to ask permission for things of
> this nature we'd still have Nixon in office. :-)
>
> Walt

carry either a photog bag, a tripod, a big zoom, or wear like press
fotog and someone will be telling you how forbidden is it. Even if a
bunch of people is snapping around you. Ya know, regulations plus
people that like to let you know how much authority they have.
I haven't had a single problem with it, and a few years back I was
photographying every train station on my way. I only heard a little
"please don't take pictures here" once, and recently,  at the
security control of an airport, and was just that: a gentle whisper.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)