Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 18 15:44:33 2006

Well then, Henning, the mystery is solved.
It really sounds like a change for production, doesn't it?
It seems we shall have to meet up to split those beers ;-)

Thanks for your very informative impressions on the M8. I really enjoyed
them, as with Tom A's. Few of us might get to Photokina but
you have provided excellent info in compensation.

Cheers
Hoppy