Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Dec 9 15:06:48 2006

Sorry to hear about your camera store problems there Brian. I'd threaten
them with constant LUG bashings to hurt their fanbase. :)

Hey though, I said before you don't have to switch to Matte Black for Silver
Rag as it's a semigloss paper.

Since you actually saw a 3800, what's the size comparsion to the 4800?

Chris