Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush / toxicity
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:14:55 -0500

> So all this talk about toxicity and precautions is an eye opener for
> me, and the concerns are admittedly tainted by the self serving
> overreaction of regulatory agencies, as usual "a day late and a dollar
> short"...
>

> Steve

Within 5 miles  from me  here in NY are at least 20 colleges with thriving
darkrooms with trays laid out like they have for decades for the multitudes
of kids to play in like ducks with tongs in the dark.
I personally if I ran the schools would skip it. I have no reverence for the
process. The kids are not dropping like flies. Nor were we when I went to
school in the 70's/. We just had a reunion last week. No one showed up
looking like Nosferatu.
My photographer friends who started out in the 70's none of us have had
health problems like these people indicate. Its BS.

Mark William Rabiner

.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Why the mad rush / toxicity)