Subject: [Leica] Warning cat picture
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:40:59 -0500

You picture here is an excellent example of cryptic coloration (dogs are
colorblind, so "coloration" is sort of a bad term). The gray striped areas
(the wild, natural condition of Felis sylvestris) blends nicely with the
foliage in back, but that white fur makes him a sitting duck for predators.

Jeffery

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Warning cat picture)
Message from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Warning cat picture)