Subject: [Leica] CV 35/1.2 available soon (NOW: close focus)
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:01:49 +0900

Hi Marty,

thanks for your reply.  My 35 Summicron focuses down to the 0.7 mark
and then a bit more, past that mark.  I mean, past the 0.7 mark on the
lens, the lens both still turns and retains coupling.
However, I think I realize my error.  The focus ring comes to a stop
at the left side of the '0' of the 0.7 engraving.  All this time, I
thought dead centre was on the '.' engraving.

Peter