Subject: [Leica] What if digital hadn't come along?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:35:47 -0500

Nikon F5

Also, I would love to have seen Pentax get back in the game with an
upgraded version of the LX (how that's possible, I'm not quite sure,
maybe they could have integrated the motor to bring it alongside the
Nikon F4 or F5.)

Perhaps Konica would still be around bringing us amazing jewels like
the original Hexar.

Phil Forrest