Subject: [Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:02:24 -0800

Unfortunately, most upgrades usually have more bloat. And again, don't
forget the fiasco of Apple's Final Cut X - that drove boatloads of their
customers to other software.

And lets not talk about Leopard handling of Epson printing. I don't use a
Mac, so I don't know if they fixed it in Snow Leopard or Lion.

And don't even mention Lion.

And don't, just don't, mention Vista. Boy, was that a great success.

Not all latest are greatest. It's not about saving money, it's about making
sure the things you expect to work, still work.