To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Zeiss Topogon 25/4 info wanted.
From: UMSU Photo Club (Wilson Li 6508751) <photocb@ccu.UManitoba.CA>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 0:17:10 CST
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo.alto.ca.us

	Re:  Info on Zeiss Topogon 25mm f4 lens for Contax RF

		Can anyone help? I want to know when this lens was
	made, who/which Zeiss plant made it and the quantity made.
	I will appreciate any information regarding this lens.

		One source that may have such info: Contax RF
	Hove book, believed out of print by now.  Couldn't locate
	a copy for the last six years.  Anyone can help?

		This lens is for 35mm RF Contax cameras, comes with
	an optical viewfinder.

		Further, anyone can enlighten me: What does Opton
	marked on some Zeiss lenses mean?  Is Opton the name of a
	town, or is it the name of a Zeiss plant?  Or something else?

		From: Dom Kwok
		photocb@ccu.umanitoba.ca