To: Blair Nonnecke <nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
Subject: Re: How to carry an M-series with 4 lenses
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 23:59:40 -0500 (EST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

GEt a case with lots of small compartments, such as the Benser cases or
second-hand Leica cases (at some of mail order used camera dealer--see the
Shutterbug, e.g. Don Chatterton, Tillis Brothers). I have a somewhat
similar case that holds my M2 vertically with 50mm, has two homemade
leather compartments at the other end for the 35mm and 90mm, a 19mm on the
floor of the case, plus a small flash and a camera clamp. The case is
about 10x7x7.

Michael Volow, M.D. (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Department of Psychiatry, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933