To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Used M4-P and 50 1.4 summulix for sale
From: nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca (Blair Nonnecke)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 09:54:44 -0400

I have a used black M4-P, meter, and winder (first version). This camera is
in excellent shape (only about 3 rolls with the winder), with just a bit of
aluminum showing through around the eyepiece (from rubbing with my
glasses). The box and instruction have gone south.

As well, I have a mint 50 mm 1.4 summilux, with box and case (recent serial #).

I am interested in selling both. A camera store in Toronto suggested $1300
Canadian or about $940 US for each of them. Question: is this a reasonable
price and is anyone interested?

Blair Nonnecke
HCI Lab Manager, CIS Dept., University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario   N1G 2W1
nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca (519) 824-4120 x8269  fax: (519) 837-0323