To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: making adjustmenst to infinity focus and azimuth
From: nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca (Blair Nonnecke)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 15:57:49 -0400

I recently asked the following question on the news group
rec.photo and have yet to receive a reply. Any information
would be appreciated.

Is there public or private information someone
would like to share on how to make adjustments to the
infinity focus and azimuth on M series Leicas?

About every two years I require both adjustments and I would
prefer to make them myself (if this is a safe and relatively
easy operation). In the past I have taken my cameras into Leica
Canada and they have done it for free, however, this requires a
special trip to their service depot and they appear to do it
in a matter of seconds.