To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 135mm for screw mount + finder
From: richardu@codan.com.au (Richard Urmonas)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:25:02 +0930

I am looking at getting a 135 mm lens for my IIIc.
The questions I have are:

	- Any opinions on the sharpness etc of the various 135mm lenses.

	- Viewfinder options.  The multi-focal length viewfinder
	  uses a moving shutter arrangement to adjust for the lenses.
	  What about the dedicated single focal length viewfinders?
	  Are these of different magnifications, or are they simply
	  a set magnification with an appropriate mask?  I think
	  the viewfinder image may be too small for accurate framing
	  unless the 135mm viewfinder has a greater magnification.

Thanks in advance.
Richard Urmonas.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: 135mm for screw mount + finder)