To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: leica serial numbers
From: richard@dnd.icp.nec.com.au (Richard Urmonas)
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 1994 08:56:13 +1000

>From: Ichiro Suzuki <suzuki@blatz.cs.uwm.edu>
>
>Sorry, I messed up the previous message.
>
>Where can I find a book that shows all the serial numbers of
>camera bodies and lenses manufactured for each year?
>Is such information included in some Leica book?
>Thanks. -- Ichiro

I don't have the exact name with me (book is at home)
but I think it is called "60 years of Leica"
has the serial numbers for cameras and lenses listed by year.
It also details the differences between models so that you can
see it the camera/lens was "updated" by Wetzlar.

Richard.
Richard Urmonas                       NEC Australia Pty. Ltd.
phone: +61-3-264-3206                 649-655 Springvale Road
fax:   +61-3-264-3717                 Mulgrave  VIC.  3170
email: richard@dnd.icp.nec.com.au     AUSTRALIA