To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Experince with R7 and 35 2.0
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 02:34:44 -0400

Dear Leica Group Members:

I am in the final stages of putting a lease together for a Leica R7 along
with a 35 mm lens. My current plans are to go with the 2.0. I would
appreciate hearing form any one with R7 and 35 2.0 experience.

I posted my request for Leica users experienced with these optics on
rec.photo a few months back and was fried for even thinking that a Leica
camera might have an advantage. Thankfully, Patrick S. suggested I check into
this list server. I wish to thank him publicly for his kindness in his
assistance.

My E-Mail address is:
myerspete@aol.com

Best wishes to all,