To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Remove me from the list please.
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 15:53:38 -0500

Dear Leica Users Group:

It has been a pleasure to know you all, but its time for me to request
removing my name from the list.

My lease for the Leica camera system finally came through the DAY AFTER I
went back to Cannon equipment. The lease company turned me down. We went back
and rattled their cage, but they told us to go away. After a month of time
had past and needing a camera, I returned to Cannon equipment. The very next
day I was told that they would OK the lease! Thats life!!

Well, perhaps some day!

All the best,

Pete
myerspete@aol.com