To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Minolta 28mm f/2.8 Rokkor-C for the CLE
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 16:08:23 PST

** Reply to note from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> 11/03/95  6:37pm -0500
> I'm on the edge of dumping the CL and the fantastic 40 and picking up an
> M4P body and a real 28 f/2.8 Elmarit and wash my hands of the whole
> searching mess.

Do it! Better yet, make it an M6. After using Leicas since '81, I finally
bought an M6 with a 35 Summicron this past summer. What a wonderful camera.
And carrying it on one shoulder, with my EOS1n, Power Booster, 70-200 2.8 and
2x on the other, it's making me stand crooked! <g> If only Leica will come out
with the promised 90-180 2.8 Apo Elmarit zoom! I might come back to Leica
SLRs. What's an extra 5 pounds? :-P

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR