To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:29:47 PST

** Reply to note from msmall@roanoke.infi.net 11/07/95  9:25pm -0500
> The 65mm lens can NOT be fitted to the Viso I, as this is too fat by 22.5mm.
> You would have to do some sawing to make it work ...

Considering the APO Macro is out there, I'm not going to go through the expense
and trouble of putting a Viso III and 65 on my M6. <g> I'll bet 65s are getting
hard to find theses days, which translates to big bucks. I can find an Apo Macro
for as low as $1,500 if I look real hard and am patient.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR