To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Leica M6 light meter
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:29:43 PST

** Reply to note from Barrett_Bill/web_media@webster2.web
<Barrett_Bill/web_media@webster2.websteruniv.edu> 11/07/95 09:40am -0600

>  but I may try to break the habit (and fall back on
> setting it to B when I forget, which will probably be most of the time.)

Yea, I didn't think about the B setting. I didn't get an instruction book with my M6.
But since I knew how to load film, it didn't matter. They're the opposite of my Canon
grear, where the instruction book on my flash is bigger than the on on my Leica R7!

BTW, where is Webster? Is that the school in Jefferson City?

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR