To: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 05:43:56 -0700 (MST)

>Maybe there should be two lists, leica-users and leica-tech.

Nah. Another list would be indicated when the traffic becomes too great for
the one list. The Leica users list is hardly in that condition yet. Some
other split lists, e.g.PhotoPro and PhotoTech, have split before the volume
became a burden to the dedicated reader, imho.

You created the list, Brian, and can dismantle it. If that doesn't make you
the boss, I don't know what does. (I happen to champion that, incidently)

Roger Beamon,   Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                           Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                           The INTERNET: beamon@primenet.com
                           CompuServe: 70413,1720