To: leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: to list...or not to list...that shouldn't even BE A QUESTION...
From: Jack Hamilton <0002022804@mcimail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 95 17:50 EST

-- [ From: Jack Hamilton * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Brian, and all the readers of the Leica exchange:

I, for one, would like to go on record, and  tell how I hope that the make-up
of the list doesn't change very much.

Of course, Brian, it is GOOD FOR YOU to jump into the list, as you did the
other day... and keep us on the "straight" and "Leica-narrow." I know that upon
occasion I have wandered from the approved subject matter of the list...and I
hope that you will forgive this...

So, with all this behind us...let us do away with the "negative" and proceed
upward, to learn something about our Leica tools and our craft.

By the way, we think that the "list" is great! And you should get all sorts of
kudos for your work with it!!!

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA