To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: negative carrier for Focomat IIA
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 08:04:28 PST

** Reply to note from Jack Campin <jack@purr.demon.co.uk> 11/28/95  5:50pm -0800
> All in all this doesn't seem to have been one of Leitz's more inspired designs,
> but 6x9 enlargers aren't easy to find.

That's funny, because I've always though every Leica enlarger I've used was the
best I'd used. In Journalism School we had IC enlargers and one V35. I bought a V35
and loved it, but in this day and age, a photojournalist with an enlarger is like a
copy riding a horse.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR