To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Komura converter for M lenses??
From: jredfern@intacc.net (Jae Redfern)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 22:21:21 -0500

I recently bought a 135mm M lens and the seller graciously "threw in" a
Komura M mount teleconverter.
        I'm somewhat baffled: I have never, in all these years, heard of a
tele-converter for Leica M lenses and certainly have never heard anything
about Komura.
        I can't work out by how much the converter extends the focal
length, nor how the heck one would go about framing the shot with it
mounted.
        Whilst I doubt a Japanese converter would do much justice to a
Leica lens, I am never the less intrigued. Is it worth trying out or is it
something to file under "curiosities" and forgetting about?
        Any light that anyone could help shed on this matter would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jae