To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Noctilux Resolution --- Epilogue
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:37:23 PST

** Reply to note from Ichiro Suzuki <suzuki@blatz.cs.uwm.edu> 12/14/95 12:42pm -0600
> (Just a feel from 4x6 machine prints---I may be wrong.)
> So, as people say it is meant to be used with wide apretures
> under poor light.

Interesting. I have several friends who use it for black and white work and don't find
that problem. But then 4x6 prints by a machine are not much to judge a lens. Get a
Leica V35 enlarger and you will really see what this lens can do. I miss my V35 and
after I pay off my 300 2.8 (which I haven't bought yet <g>) I'm going to get another
one.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR