To: George Moore <gmoore@geko.net.au>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M3
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 08:40:34 -0500

Humm.... Unless it has been modified, it should have lines for the 90 and
135. The M2 had the 35 and 90 lines.

That aside, either the M2 or M3 is a fine camera. In fact my M6 is the
backup for my M2 most of the time. Any M lens can be used on either body,
but you'll need an auxillary finder for those which don't have built in
lines.

As far as cost goes; in the condition you describe, about $1000-$1500 US,
depending on what variation of the body you are condsidering. Remember that
the M3 was in production for a LONG time. There are many variations to
consider.

kw

----
Ken Wilcox                preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>