To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (leica-users-group)
Subject: M-book by Guenther Osterloh
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 02:03:17 -0500

Does anyone know where I can find the Guenther Osterloh book on the M-series
Leica system? I checked all adds in Shutterbug, but without success.

Is there a particularly good photography mail-order house that might have
this book in stock. In Boulder we seem to have a limited selection. It is
certainly better than selections north of the Polar Circle, but not as good
as in NYC or Los Angeles.

CMF