To: FortunkoC@aol.com, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (leica-users-group)
Subject: Re: M-book by Guenther Osterloh
From: chucko@eskimo.com (Charles E. Albertson)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 21:58:44 -0800

At 02:03 AM 1/23/96 -0500, FortunkoC@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find the Guenther Osterloh book on the M-series
>Leica system? I checked all adds in Shutterbug, but without success.
>
>Is there a particularly good photography mail-order house that might have
>this book in stock. In Boulder we seem to have a limited selection. It is
>certainly better than selections north of the Polar Circle, but not as good
>as in NYC or Los Angeles.

You might try A Photographers Place bookstore in NYC. Call (212) 431-9358
for a catalog, or write to:

     A Photographers Place
     P.O. Box 274
     Prince Street
     New York, NY 10012

As I recall, the Osterloh book had a problem with its binding (my copy
certainly did) that caused it to be pulled off the market. Harvey & Gene
managed to score a bunch of copies a year or so back, and may still have
some in stock.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

Replied: 24 Jan 96 22:37