To: Leica User Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Joining your group
From: Tony Gamble / UK <100113.1524@compuserve.com>
Date: 08 Feb 96 04:28:22 EST

Friends.

I have just spotted a message on Usenet that there is a group for Leica users.

I am just one of those. I live in London (UK). I have a couple of R5's. I am a
publisher for a living and a photographer for a diversion.

The Unsenet message said that you are a subscription group. Being a relatively
new user of CIS and the Internet this means nothing to me. If you like to add me
to your subscription list I will aim to contribute what I have by way of wit and
wisdom to your illustrious gathering.

I wait for your e:mail as to how I find your group.

Kindest regards.

Tony Gamble
London UK.