To: ewelch@gp.magick.net
Subject: Re: to UV filter or not
From: Kalessin@eworld.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 22:44:56 -0800
Cc: amehta@mcs.net, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I have a hodgepodge of filters: some Hoya, some Tiffen, a couple of Nikon and
one or two Heliopan. The Heliopan and Nikon filters seem to be about the best
I've got. The others all seem about equal.

I don't have a good set of filters for the Leitz lenses yet. I have orange
and skylight for the 50 (heliopan), an orange for the 90 (hoya) and a yellow
for the 28 (tiffen). Sigh. Time to get out the checkbook and order a decent
set.

Godfrey