To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Fogg Bags?
From: DFeldman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 21:59:18 -0500

Does anyone out there have a Fogg camera bag?

I have been looking for a bag that will hold the following:
     M6 with 90mm summicron
     35mm summicron
     10x25 compact binoculars
     Some film
     compact tabletop tripod
     maybe a book and/or papers

The bags in the local camera shops all seem kind of, well, camera bag
looking.

I want a general purpose bag that I can carry around all the time,
particularly when I travel.

The fogg bags (in particular the bee,  bumble bee and celia III) seem like
they might fit the bill, but are very expensive, and I haven't been able to
see one up close.

Any comments or suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks,

David Feldman
Davis, CA
dfeldman@aol.com