To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Enlargers
From: DFeldman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 00:44:05 -0400

I am thinking about setting up a home darkroom.

It has been years since I last did any darkroom work, and I sold all of my
equipment to buy my first Macintosh.

I am curious as to whether the current crop of Leica enlargers are noticably
superior to other manufacturers. How about the Leica lenses? Are the lenses
available to fit other enlargers?

Any comments would be appreciated. Right now I am leaning toward a Saunders
VC 6x7 enlarger, and a nikon lens, but I am still in the early stages of
deciding.

Thanks,

David Feldman