To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Projectors
From: "Anand R. Mehta" <amehta@mcs.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 11:28:13 -0600

This is a bit off-topic, so if you would like to respond off-line,
please do so.

Having just made the transitions to transparency films, I thought
it might be time to consider a slide-projector.  Does anyone on this
list have a strong preference pro/anti Leica for projectors?  If so,
should I consider the P150, or the higher-end models?  Any other
makes/models that you recommend?

Thanks, and again, please don't hesitate to respond off-line if you
prefer.  I will summarize for the list to save bandwidth.

-Anand
--
Anand R. Mehta
amehta@mcs.net