To: "Anand R. Mehta" <amehta@mcs.net>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Projectors
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 20:22:34 -0700 (MST)

At 11:28 AM 2/11/96 -0600, Anand R. Mehta wrote:
>This is a bit off-topic, so if you would like to respond off-line,
>please do so.
<snip>
>Thanks, and again, please don't hesitate to respond off-line if you
>prefer.  I will summarize for the list to save bandwidth.

Heck, it's Leica oriented, though not cameras. I would be interested in the
comments of users of the Leica projectors too. Am ploding along here with a
really old, old, one of the first, Carousels.

Bet you can get as much going on the "mystique" re: projectors/lenses as you
can with cameras/lenses.
   --
   Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                             Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum

Replied: 11 Feb 96 21:10