To: Tony Gamble / UK <100113.1524@compuserve.com>, Leica User Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: New Member of Group
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 06:46:27 -0700 (MST)

>And the other thing is that currently my only access to Internet is via
>Compuserve. So I apologise if my messages look as if they have come from outer
>space.
>
>Regards to all.
>
>Tony Gamble. London UK.

Your post looked fine to me, Tony. Welcome. If you do much on the INTERNET
and if your provider situation is similar to the states, you'll probably
find that it is much less expensive to get a good full service Internet
Service Provider. CompuServe does allow cameo use, however, without breaking
the bank.
   --
   Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                             Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum