Subject: Re: Fogg Camera Bags
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 21:19:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

My esteemed associates on this Leica Users Forum,

I hope any further messages on this subject (Fogg camera bags and their
distribution, problems with the US distributor or any alleged dealer and
"grey" goods, etc., ) are simply deleted.  It is quite apparent the
original author is attempting to promote inflamatory discussion and it is
not in the vein of the true Leica Users Group.

I've been guilty in the past of "asking" two well-experienced subscribers
to take their "one-on-one" discussion aside and I was wrong then.  I
apologized to the two gentlemen AND all who responded.

I don't think so now.

Adam, "hark@hugo.curbio.com", give it up.  Let's get back to Leicas and
their use only.  Thank you.

Respectfully,