To: Adam <hark@hugo.curbio.com>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Fogg Camera Bags
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:46:53 -0700 (MST)

>I would highly recommend Domke, or some other brand of camera bag, as it
>seems Mr. Caplan finds customer service to me a bit of a mystery.
>
>-A.

You are being a bit disingenuous here, Adam. The whole of the argument in
rec.photo would have to be brought here for the reader to understand.
Frankly, it is a flame war that shouldn't have been introduced to this
forum, and I'm sorry that you did.
   --
   Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                             Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum