To: rondm@q.continuum.net (ron)
Subject: Re: LHSA Membership
From: corkflor@iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 09:18:02 +0000
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Ron wrote:

>Last month (about three weeks ago) I sent my application and check to the
>LHSA. Since then I have heard nothing. Does it normally take a long time to
>receive the newsletter and membership info ?
>
>Any similiar experiences with the LHSA would be appreciated.
>
>Ron

Yup. They take ages. I had to chase them by email twice because they'd hit
my credit card and not sent me any bumf. There's an email address for
someone or other on their site.

Equally I elected to start my membership in January '96. It's now mid-Feb
and I haven't received a thing. Thanks for reminding me to have another
moan at them.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst