To: rondm@q.continuum.net (ron), leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: LHSA Membership
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 05:56:58 -0700 (MST)

At 12:15 AM 2/17/96 -0500, ron wrote:
>Last month (about three weeks ago) I sent my application and check to the
>LHSA. Since then I have heard nothing. Does it normally take a long time to
>receive the newsletter and membership info ?
>
>Any similiar experiences with the LHSA would be appreciated.
>
>Ron

Yes, Ron, it does take awhile. As I recall, mine was a month or more being
processed. Stan Hodges is an M.D. and I don't think is fully retired yet.
Thus he works at the LHSA stuff as he can. He *will* get to it, eventually.
If another 3 weeks passes, with no word, then I'd send a follow up note.

Good Luck,
   --
   Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                             Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum