To: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Subject: Re: M6 Suggestion Box
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (Chris Fortunko)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 11:19:36 -0700
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Guys,

I think that looking at some of the features of the Mamyia 7 would be very
good. They have a better viewfinder than the M-6 and aperture priority.

I agree with the TTL flash idea also, although I consider myself a
traditionalist. I only carry one camera and there are situtations when I am
more concerned about documenting some event rather than the aesthetics of
the photograph.

The M-6 could use a self timer. A accessory self-timer would be OK. However,
I have not found a satisfactory one yet.

>Like your suggestions, Adrian. I'm able to accept the slow rewind, probably
>just because I've becomed to it and rationalized that it may help prevent
>ststic problems in our dry Arizona weather.
>
>I would also like to see f stop and aperture info in the window.
>
>Though, I suppose that flash is almost anathma to Leica M's, TTL would help
>a lot of people also.
>    --
>    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
>                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
>                              INTERNET: beamon@primenet.com

Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko