To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: UV filter for 50mm f2.0 Summitar
From: rondm@q.continuum.net (Ron McBurney & Bill Clarke)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 15:43:08 -0500

I am in need of a UV filter for my Leitz Summitar f2.0 50mm. I need the
"cone" shaped filter threads. I presently
have a warming filter on the lens, but wish to have a UV or Skylight 1-A or
equivalent.

My Summitar is of 1948 Vintage. I believe it is a flat groove if that makes
a difference.
Of course, I want one at a reasonable price.

I still have a Bellows II w/bellows hood Mint kike new w/ 90mm chrome f2.8
Elmarit attached to the bellows. Perfect glass, a 9.5 on a scale of 1-10. I
want $ 495.00 for the unit plus shipping.

Bill Clarke