To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: London
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 11:31:57 +0100

Hi Group!

I will be in London for a few days at the end of this month, mainly to
relax, to do some street photography, and to visit some museums.

Any suggestions [museums, exhibitions, maybe some interesting camera/book
stores] for a Leica addict who is also very much interested in b-a-w
reportage style photography (i.e. Cartier-Bresson, Salgado, etc.)???

In order not to waste bandwidth I would suggest to direct any replies to my
e-mail address.

Thanks in advance, Edi.