To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Where to buy a Leica?
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Sherril & Bill)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:13:43 -0800

Hi Laurent,

This is not what you ask, but I have been hearing for sometime now that
Vienna Austria has the best prices on new Leica equipment. You get your
VAT back when you take it out of the country.  In the US most of the
product has a three year "passport" warranty.  This adds several
hundred dollars to the price of the camera, and the "passport" warranty
is not valid in France.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth
Evergreen, Colo  USA