To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: New lenses for M cameras
From: adl@sirius.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 05:00:01 -0800

Have anyone else heard about the new lenses to be coming out for the Leica
M cameras?  I heard from a Leica source that a 24mm f2.8 will be coming out
soon and that there is a 21mm Aspherical lens in the making. The 24mm lens
will have to be used with an accesory viewfinder attachment.

I'm starting to save all my pennies for the new 21mm.  If I start now, by
the time it's available I'll be ready.  May cost in the range of $2900.
(undetermined at this time).

He also say that he has not heard from Germany about any new M body coming
out but there will be another version of the minis.

That's all for now.

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net> (Re: New lenses for M cameras)