To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M4-P Shutter problem
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 19:41:18 PST

** Reply to note from Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com> 03/16/96 07:46am
-0500
> Ever since then, when shooting either as a professional or an amature, if I
> absolutely positively have to get the shot, I use an M Leica.  This is the
> camera I'd take without thinking if I had 10 minutes to pack and head for
> parts unknown.  Don't leave home without one!

That is true for me too. I trust the meter on my M6 implicity. More than the
matrix meter on my EOS1n for many situations. (Not all, though.) It has never let
me down, though I have once when I didn't thread that film right. Now that was
hard to do, but I managed one time. <g>

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR