To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M4-P Shutter problem
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 11:14:01 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group,

I love the stories of the quality, durability and reliability of the Leica
under adverse weather conditions.  Michael's story was was a joy to read.  I
even printed it to share with friends.  As a lover of foul weather shooting,
I have found it helpful to carry a small umbrella with me at all
times...even when I climb mountains in the N.E. United States.

Curt