To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Update on M-Cameras and glasses....
From: Kalessin@eworld.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 17:04:18 -0800

I guess the way I consider framing on the M is different from how I consider
it on my SLRs. I wear glasses but since I only need to see if the double
exposure images line up, I don't need to examine the image in the viewfinder
so terribly critically. I've used an M4-P for the past 6 months now and don't
see any more scratches on my eyeglass lenses than usual.

I do get scratch resistance, antireflection coated eyeglasses.

Godfrey